#TalkFertility is all about celebrating patient voices and highlighting coping strategies for both current fertility patients and people who are childless not by choice. The counselling service within our unit is confidential and is available to individuals before, during or after any fertility treatment. Our Fertility Counsellor Anne Chien will listen to you and will try to support you, if you'd like to talk about any fertility difficulties you may be experiencing. Please contact TAY.email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
There are also the following self-help groups and associations you can look to for support:
Beaumont Society - a national self help body run by and for the transgender community.
- Daisy Network - a charity for women with Premature Ovarian Insufficiency.
- Donor Conception Network - a supportive charity network of over 2,000, mainly UK-based, families with children conceived with donated sperm, eggs or embryos, those thinking about or undergoing donor conception procedures and donor conceived people.
- Endometriosis UK - a national charity, providing information and support to those living with this condition.
- Fertility Network UK - the nation’s leading patient-focused fertility charity who offer support services, information and access to a community of people affected by fertility problems.
- Gateway Women - the global friendship and support network for childless women.
- Mensfe - a men only group providing information and support for all male fertility issues.
- Miscarriage Association - provides information for those who have been affected by miscarriage, molar pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy.
Fertility Network UK will be sharing the results of a survey looking at the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on fertility patients and their treatment.